Underbara östkusten på Sri Lanka är en dold juvel. Nedan kommer lite information från ett av företagen i staden Batticaloa som vill marknadsföra sin verksamhet.
We organize excursions in Batticaloa district, bicycle rental, outdoor activities, fishing/cooking classes, boat rides on the lagoon, homestays, taxi services, etc…
I also invite you to have a look at our services directly on our website:
– The video of our excursions in Batticaloa can be found on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjl_XRSSe1M
– The description of our daily excursions and activities is on the page: http://eastnwestonboard.com/excursions-batticaloa/
– Our bicycle rental service is displayed on: http://welcometobatticaloa.com/bicycle-rental-batticaloa/
– Information about our network of homestays is available on: http://eastnwestonboard.com/homestay-sweet-homestay/
Our 3 host families already advertised online (another 8 families to come soon…) are: Mala’s Homestayhttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4042919 , Sweet Mary’s Garden https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2772323 and Amma’s Hut: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4245130
We hope this information can be useful for your work, and that you can propose some of our services to your guests when they travel in the Eastern Province.
Additionally, you might be interested to read more about our work on the following pages:
– The way we see our work is described on:
– Our taxi and shared taxi services are online here: http://eastnwestonboard.com/taxi-service-batticaloa-district/
– You can get more information about who we are on the following page: http://eastnwestonboard.com/about-us/
– There is also a page for French readers here: En Français – East N’ West On Board!
Please feel free to contact us for additional information. Tell us also if you would like us to come and make a presentation of our work directly in your office. I’ll be in Colombo next week and could certainly come and do so if you can give me your available time.
The whole team at East N’ West on Board wishes you a great day and hopes to meet you in our district during your next visit, or before this, in a meeting in Colombo!
Thanks to acknowledge the reception of this email,
Best greetings from Batticaloa,